Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brillante!

Mama Archer is a sweet blogger friend I have gotten to know (in a cyberland sort of way) and love (as a sister in the Lord). As if she couldn't get any sweeter, she has passed on this award to me.



It says my blog is "Brillante" I am so honored to have my blog bestowed with this description. Thank you so much Mama Archer, you make me smile.

And now for the fun part, I get to bestow this award on someone else. I am choosing four of the many blogs that make me smile (besides Mama Archer of course). :)

The Diane Story

Loves School

Momma Bug's Blog

The Shades of Pink

Check out their blogs and see why they make me smile.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!! Thank you! I was just about to close up shop and go read some read bedtime stories so I'll pass this on tomorrow, but THANK YOU so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Meg, you are so sweet! What a nice surprise! Thank you so much.

    I love your blog changes, BTW. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I meant Mommy Reg but I guess Mommy Reg put together would be Meg. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friend. I too will pass it on tomorrow. But this is SOOOOOOO sweet of you!

    Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ytou definitely deserve it! You blog always brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails