Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Mama Archer inspired my Thursday Thirteen this week. Here is a list of 13 cities/towns I have lived in my life. We moved a lot for no particular reason. This list is not in order either, I just put them down as I thought of them.

  1. Jackson Hole Wyoming - My birthplace
  2. Richardson Springs, CA - Springs of Living Water Conference Center now a YWAM Base - I actually have lived there more than once.
  3. Tyler, Texas
  4. Logan, Utah
  5. Paxton, Nebraska (This town is so small it even had a town drunk, his name was Morris. He went to the town bar everyday at the same time.)
  6. Fullerton, California
  7. Buena Park, California
  8. Costa Mesa, California
  9. Chadron, Nebraska
  10. Chico, California
  11. Castro Valley, California
  12. North Plate, Nebraska
  13. Santa Anna, California


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. we have lived in Nebraska too. I would love to live in Jackson Hole, it is absolutely beautiful there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind visiting Jackson again, it is really pretty. Would you believe all of those cities were before I graduated high school?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.