Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunflowers & Ponderings

I have a ton of volunteer sunflowers growing in my garden this year. These two caught my eye the other day. Volunteers are so much fun because they just grow without following the "rules" of gardening like how far apart they are supposed to be or how much water they need. They just grow. I've been watering them just like I've been watering the ones I planted. Here's the funny thing, they are growing better than the ones I planted. The ones I planted, are spaced properly and in the right location for sunlight and I water just like these. Funny how things work out like that.
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.
This verse doesn't really have anything to do with the sunflowers. It's just a verse that spoke to me today.
This post is linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.