Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weblink Wednesday - Pumpkin Theme Unit



This week, it's all about the pumpkin. I have found so many pumpkin activities for unit studies, it is actually crazy. Enjoy!

Free Pumpkin Lapbook - Lilliput Station has a free lapbook. Scroll down a bit and you will see it.
Pumpkin Life Cycle - A printable and lesson plan of the life cycle of a pumpkin.
Pumpkin Theme Unit - Making Learning Fun has a mini unit study with math, art, literacy, science and other activities and printables.
Pumpkin Alphabet Activity - Bry-back Manor has a cut and paste missing letter worksheet.
Teaching Heart's Pumpkin Unit - There are a lot of ideas for activities you can do for a pumpkin unit.
Preschool Pumpkin Theme Activities - This is First School's pumpkin section.
Counting Pumpkins Mini-Book - This is a cute mini book to teach counting.
Pumpkin Dot to Dot - A to Z dot to dot from KidsRCrafty. There are other activities on this site also.
Pumpkin Theme Activities - Easy Fun School has an insane amount of activities for your pumpkin enjoyment.

Finally, here are two of my tried and tested over and over again recipes. Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Pancakes.








8 comments:

  1. These look like great links. I think I'll let Maya do a pumpkin lapbook-what fun!! Thanks for sharing all of these.
    I hope you have a blessed day!! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great unit study to share. I'm going to be saving this and doing it with the boys later this month. In fact, I will feature this unit study from your post (and give you credit) in my newsletter this month, too! Thanks for participating today :)

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkins!!

    Why is your comment different the the regular comment boxes on Blogger? I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to settings and comments but there wasn't an embedding option. Maybe it is my blog layout. Thanks for helping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these ideas. I have a blog set up and will use these on my blog. ( With your url and name of course, giving you the credit) But these are awesome ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have two lovely blogs. I was not a homeschooler. My kids are grown now. I love reading other Christian ladies' blogs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the ideas! I am most excited to try the pumpkin pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.