Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Beauty

I have a confession. Fall is not my favorite season. Only for one reason, it means colder weather is on its way. I am not fond of cold weather. However, what makes fall so special is that God paints the trees with some of the most brilliant colors. (That and pumpkin spice lattes.)
The beauty of the leaves changing from boring green to amazing reds, yellows, oranges, and purples makes me smile. It is a pity that the vibrancy only lasts a few weeks before the leaves lose their brilliance and winter weather creeps in. (Then it is time for gingerbread lattes.)
We took a walk downtown to enjoy the trees in all their brilliant beauty yesterday and the awesome wonder is too good not to share.



How could one say there is no God with amazing splendor like this? The past few weeks the kids studied the process of the leaves changing for their science unit. Knowing the science just reinforced to me how Awesome our God is.

"From the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse." Romans 1:20

This post is linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday at Life With My 3 Boybarians

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the leaves are gorgeous!! It really doesn't get that cold down here.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.