Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weblink Wednesday - Olympics Lesson Plans


The Olympics are just around the corner. I love the Olympics and try to watch as much of the games as I can.
The kids are going to do a unit study about the Olympics and I decided to share with you the resources I found.
Ancient History of the Olympics
Brief History of the Olympic Games
Summer Olympic Unit Study and Free Lapbook
Sports and Olympics Activities
The Olympic Games at Enchanted Learning - Some things are members only and others are not.
Olympics at ABC Teach

For more great homeschool links visit Homeschooling With Encouragement.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! We are in the process of doing this . Slow process...but trying. afterall it is summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. Thanks for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were on the same wave link today for links! LOL! It looks like though we only posted one common link!! I am going to bookmark these and add them to my olympic sites!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't believe the Olympics are already here!!! Perfect timing for the weblinks. Thanks for participating today.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great links and at a great time, my 4th grader and I will have to check them out for sure!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.