Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Not So Little Man

Little Man turned 11 on Saturday! I really can't grasp the fact that I have an 11 year old. It is really too much for my mommy heart to comprehend. To me he is still the little guy I held in my arms. I have to remember that he is growing up and I have no choice but to let him. As that, my fellow mommies, is what this whole adventure we are on is about. We love on them as mommies do and they grow up before our very eyes. Before we know it, they are ready to go out on their own. I am not ready for that but when he is, I will have to be. Until then, I am going to enjoy my 11 year old and all the joys this year will bring.

My Sweet Shot this week is of Little Man on Saturday, I really cannot believe just how grown up he is.



2 comments:

  1. time really goes by way too fast doesn't it. such a sweet picture. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be 11 in August. It is hard to believe how quickly time passes! Handsome shot of your handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.