Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Pumpkin Theme/Unit Links

A couple years ago the older kids did a pumpkin theme unit that included many of the links to printables, lapbooks, and various activities I posted for Weblink Wednesday (a linky that was hosted by Valerie Watne who has Weblink Education).

This year, I decided to do a preschool P is for Pumpkin unit/lapbook with Little G after she had such a great time during our field trip to the pumpkin patch. I am using some of the links and resources that I found before but I also found many new resources that I am sure she will enjoy.




Here are the resources I found.

Pumpkins Unit Study - Homeschool Helper Online has a unit study geared towards PreK - 1st. They list a bunch of ideas for activities you can do as well as some books to read.

Pumpkin Craft/Popsicle Stick Puzzle - Child Care Land has a fun puzzle idea, you have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page to find it. There are also a few other pumpkin ideas on this page.

Pumpkin Bulletin Board Project - If you are looking for a bulletin board idea, this one is pretty cool.

How a Pumpkin Grows - Kidzclub has a sequencing card printable that could also be used as a mini book.

My Pumpkin mini book - This is a little pdf for a mini pumpkin book. You describe your pumpkin and count the seeds.

Pumpkin Themed File Folder Games - File Folder Fun has a few different pre-made folder games. They also have blanks so that you can fill in with whatever material you need to cover.

My previous Pumpkin Theme Link post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.