Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Coolest Butterfly Experience

Yesterday we took the kids to Six Flags for the day. The kids had a total blast running from one fun activity to the next. One of the coolest things we did was visit the butterfly exhibit.

There is a building that is hot and humid like a rainforest filled with flowers















and pink baseballs adorned with golf tees.














But the coolest part of course is that the butterflies are flying all around you. You have to watch your step because they will land right on the path and hold up traffic. But if you are slow in your movements, you might be lucky to have on land on you. Several flew against my face but none actually landed. but instead I got to take lots and lots of pictures of them. Here is a compilation of some of my favorites.





If you ever get the opportunity to go to a butterfly exhibit like that, I totally recommend it.

This post is linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful butterfly captures there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, a joy to look at thank you for sharing. Happy Sweet Shot

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.