Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mommy Lesson 12 - Laugh Out Loud

I can’t tell you how much craziness happens in our house. Really, my kids have crazy imaginations and tons of creativity which leads to all kinds of crazy antics. And Little G, she is constantly doing stuff that is just down right crazy. Like dump flour on the floor while the lid was still on. (At least that’s her story and she is sticking to it.) Or just the other day, she decided she was Spider Man and tried to scale the wall. I really wish I took a picture before I told her she wasn't actually Spider Man. My kids are always making me laugh. Really they do, even on the hard crazy days, I laugh. They love being silly and making me laugh too. There are days where the laughing is a delayed reaction but it is still there. And that is the lesson I have learned that I am sharing today. You have to laugh, or you will just get stressed out. Even if it is an inside chuckle so you don’t discourage them. Laugh. It really is the best medicine. Especially let out a chuckle or two when you are trying to clean up crazy messes like flour.

Psalm 32:11 (HCSB) Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones; shout for joy, all you upright in heart.

Proverbs 17:22 (HCSB) A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Colossians 1:11 (HCSB) May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience, with joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.