Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mommy Lesson 23 - Know When to Just Go to Bed

This Mommy had writer's block. It's probably because my head feels like one of those cartoon characters that have their mouth on the air hose and their head explodes. 'Cause yeah, my kids are great at sharing their cold with me. Even though I washed my hands like crazy, drank a bunch of Vitamin water with the Vit C and Zinc in it and tried really really hard not to accept their gift of germs. But lucky me I got to take part in the joy of this cold anyway.Ugh, my head just really hurts.


I think sometimes you gotta know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to just go to bed. So after a long day of the kids all starting to feel a little better but not really and me starting to feel a whole lot worse, I really have nothing more than that. Some days you have to just admit you aren't super human just super mom and get some rest.

I hope that this week is a sick free week and that everyone miraculously wakes up healthy and ready to tackle Monday head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.