Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mommy Lesson 9 - Seek Wisdom

Titus 2:1-5 (HCSB) But you must speak what is consistent with sound teaching. Older men are to be self-controlled, worthy of respect, sensible, and sound in faith, love, and endurance. In the same way, older women are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not addicted to much wine. They are to teach what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands and children, to be sensible, pure, good homemakers, and submissive to their husbands, so that God's message will not be slandered.

Do you have a Titus 2 woman in your life? I seek out Titus 2 women who can speak wisdom into my life and teach me how to build up my home. I’m not talking about physical building up but spiritually building up your family. , and emotionally building up your family. Seek out those who can speak into your life and give you the sound advice you need when you are facing trials.

Proverbs 27:17 (HCSB) Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.