Monday, October 14, 2013

Immeasurable Sufficient Grace



We all want to do great and always have it all together. But the reality is that we are all really just hot messes who so desperately need Jesus. His grace, His immeasurable grace is sufficient and my inadequacies are what makes Him shine through. The weaker we are, the more His grace can be at work in our lives.

I find myself feeling the most inadequate when I am going over school stuff. Why do I always feel like I am not doing enough with school? I mean really we do so much learning. But yet I start to compare with everyone else and find myself thinking that I am not doing enough and want to do more. Not comparing myself and remembering to rest in God's grace that I can do what needs to get done.

Remember to rest in His grace.

Remember to rest in His grace.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.