Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chocolate Covered Love

How does my honey show me he loves me? He buys me chocolate covered cookie dough ice cream on a stick. Yep that is one of the ways my honey shows me he loves me. Tonight that is what he brought home when I said I really felt like dessert. But he did one better because that ice cream wasn't only covered in chocolate, it was laying on a brownie. oh sweet yumminess.

When I was pregnant with Little Man, I had a craving for ice cream. Well ice cream, cookies and chocolate. I was really hungry that night but couldn't figure out what I really wanted. So... I asked him to get me chocolate covered cookie dough ice cream on a stick. He gave me this crazy look and said he would do what he could as it was sometime around midnight when I asked for this I know the request was certifiable. But my honey came home with exactly what I asked for. He is soooo nice.
And tonight when he brought me home one that was on a brownie... oh man... yummy happiness. Chocolate makes mommy happy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.