Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Am So Encouraged

I just spent the last two days at a homeschool conference/convention. It was so encouraging and uplifting. I am so energized for this year now. I cannot wait to put everything I am processing into words. Daddy Reg and I went together without the little ones. It was a nice little get away that was, I discovered, much needed. We went to several workshops and seminars and perused several different exhibits of different curriculum, books, manipulatives and other useful (some not so useful) tools (there were well over 100 booths). If you homeschool or are thinking of homeschooling, you must go to a conference. It will give you so much more than I can put into words. Stay tuned for some posts of what I learned this weekend.

To the mom I talked to in the lapbook workshop. (I completely blanked your name so sorry) I hope I was able to encourage you and point you in the right direction.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.