Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Am Soooo Behind!

On my blog reading that is. You see I haven't had much time to just sit and read blogs. Or blog myself. I have only posted 4 times in November! That is so sad. I opened my Google Reader tonight and found that I had 207 unread posts! I can't read that many unless I figure out how to freeze time. So... I picked one post to read on about half the blogs I read and only commented on about a fourth of those. Sorry bloggy friends I am just overwhelmed. And now I am marking all blog posts as read so I can start fresh in the morning and hopefully, be able to sit for 5 minutes without anyone thinking that I really need something to do.
If I have commented on your blog it is because I sat down for 5 minutes and no one noticed. :) And your blog post was at the very top of the list when I sat down.
And now, I have posted 5 times this month.
Oh... I am so far behind.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm trying to peek at the ones that I follow. Sometimes I wish there was 36hrs in a day but my dh said I still wouldn't accomplish anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to all of us, my dear!!
    Don't let it stress you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, happens to me often. Sometimes I am so faithful about updating, other times...not so much.

    On the plus side all of the negativity in the election really stressed me out so I didn't read a lot of blogs for a long time...so I had a lot of spare time around then.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.