Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weblink Wednesday - Clip Art and Crafts


Happy Wednesday! I have some weblinks to share.
First up is a site full of great educational clip-art.
Clipart ETC has an enormous amount of great clip-art. I have been using it with our Human Body Unit and for anything else I can come up with. If you lapbook or notebook, this site is for you. Tons of stuff, check it out.
The other site I want to share, is to a fun Thanksgiving tradition in our house. Four or five years ago, I found this great turkey craft on DLTK's site. This craft has become a tradition in our house and is so much fun to do. I save the turkey we make and label the year on the back. So, here is the...
Handprint and Footprint Turkey.
For more great homeschool links from homeschool moms, visit SoCalVal at Homeschooling with Encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. You always share the best sites, Mommy Reg! :0)
    We are starting some Thanksgiving things next week and I am so looking forward to it.
    Sometime when you have time you simply must tell me what bubble tea is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.