Saturday, January 17, 2009

This and That

We have had some unseasonably warm weather here. Seriously, we are in the 70’s and I think even pushed 80 at some point. On Thursday, we took the kids to the park. Little G was feeling so much better and all the kids just wanted to run. So, we took a ball and decided to teach the kids kickball. It was so much fun and we even had Little G kicking and running. After we played, we let the kids just play on the play equipment. I tried to take a few pictures but they were all moving so quickly I didn’t get anything good. After all, it had been a while since they could just run.
When we got home, poor Miss H came down with Little G’s fever. So, Friday was a sick day and now today, my one and only plan is to finally take down Christmas. Between everything that has been happening (tons of family, the computer crashing, Little G getting sick…) I haven’t even thought about the decorations until yesterday when the little tree we have on a table fell on top of Little G. So today, I take down the tree and put the stuff away. At least that is the plan, I hope it works out. Oh, and, I have to get the mini-books for the rest of our human body unit remade. Before the computer crashed I had the entire unit's mini-books prepped. But then lost all of it. I was making them up to accommodate the kids learning levels. We had taken a break for a while to do some seasonal units and I really want to be finished with the Human Body this week. Okay so two major tasks planned for one weekend. Can I pull it off? I sure hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my blog! I appreciate your prayers during my pregnancy! Computer crashing is so very frustrating. Since the hurricane we have not had regular internet access so I've not been able to use all the links I had planned to! Now I borrow internet whenever I can! I wish you much productivity in all you have planned!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.