Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Serendipitous Shot

Being in a new home means having new things to shoot outside. We have these bushes that I forgot the name of. They have had these pretty little blossoms on them that are attracting bees. I love to shoot bees. If you read my post from a few months ago, you might remember that I got a bit obsessed with them. (insert sheepish grin here) This shot isn't one with a bee in it but it was a serendipitous shot with a moth. It was holding so still that at first I thought it was a leaf in a shadow.


To see more amazing sweet shots check out Sweet Shot Tuesday with Darcy at Life with My 3 Boybarians.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a very, very pretty picture. Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Serendipitous shots are such a delight, aren't they? I wouldn't have spotted stealth moth, if you hadn't specifically mentioned it. Coincidentally, I shared some bee shots last week (with an uneXpected camoflauged guest) ~ eek!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.