Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back to School Already?



I can't believe that the beginning of a new school year is right around the corner. Heart of the Matter is hosting the second annual Not Back to School Blog Hop starting Monday.







Not Back to School Blog HopI am so excited to get ideas and inspiration from other homeschooling moms. Especially since I have only just begun my school plans and normally our first day of school would be a week from now. The plan is to start school on Monday, however we will be continuing where we left off last year with no new plans. Then in 2-3 weeks, we will start our "new" year. We are doing that because last year turned out to be a very different year than I had planned.

To see what was happening (some of the time at least) in our homeschool last year, you can visit these past posts. I will be posting this year's plans and ideas throughout this month as I participate in the blog hop this month.

Curriculum Choices - This was the original plan for 2009-2010.  But we all now how our plans get changed.

Our Homeschool Day - This is how our homeschool generally looked like last year. I hope it looks similar this year with just a few minor changes.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see your posts this year! I'm gearing up to post in this blog hop too for the first time! I'm ready to get back to a routine, although ours has already been so busy! The baby is starting to be interested in playing on his own and I am holding out hope that he will cooperate with my schooling plans. I think I'll need to be flexible...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.