Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tree Adventures

It's such a good thing that my girls absolutely love decorating the tree. This weekend has been jammed packed with fun crafts, activities, baking, and the Christmas Tree crashing to the ground. We think that the side we had facing out was just too heavy wile all the decorations that it was off balance.
We had put the spasest side in the cornor - as is tradition. But that side had a rather large empty spot. I guess it was too much for the tree to handle because Saturday afternoon it just fell over. After the clean up and assessing the damage - only 1 ornamant met it's demise.





 The girls and I set to decorating the tree for the second time this year. It was so much fun to have the opportunity to decorate the tree again. However, I really don't recommend letting your tree fall over just so that you can start all over.
Of course I had to take pictures all over again.

 I am so glad that I only lost one ornament and it was just a store bought one. My tree has so many ornaments that I could never replace. Like this one that my sister-in-law made me years ago for my birthday. (She gave me a set and I still have them.)










Then there is this one that I have had since I was 12. I love this angel, it is so simple.


Then I of course had to play with my camera and the Christmas lights. Check it out, I made the lights heart shaped! I am so excited that I was able to figure out how to. I love having fun with my camera. Darcy at My 3 Boybaians is hosting a Holiday Bokeh link up party. I'm linking this post to join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.