Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Blossoms, sun, warmer temperatures all make me so very happy. It seems to make the bees happy too. They just couldn't wait to dig in and enjoy some of the first blossoms of spring.






Yep, spring has sprung in my neck of the woods. Of course over all we have had a very mild winter, no complaints here at all.  Instead we are embracing spring with both arms and hoping that winter won't decide to make a late appearance.

I am in a spring cleaning mode and attempting to organize the crazy areas in the house. Mainly that would be the laundry room. It's also the back entrance and the way we always come in. It is not welcoming and at this point over ran with the items that belong there.

The kids have gotten spring fever and want to spend more time outside than in. Bookwork is becoming less and less appealing as the days get longer and warmer.

I've also started planting the spring veggies. Though I keep forgetting to water them as it has not rained. My poor seeds, I really need to make sure they are watered. It's hard to remember when normally it rains more during this time of year.

If you don't have any signs of spring yet, I am sorry. I love spring. New beginnings, warm sun, colorful blossoms everywhere and lots of sneezing... okay so the last part isn't my favorite but the rest is.




This post is linked up with Darcy for Sweet Shot Tuesday.



1 comment:

  1. I love your photographs of these red blossoms. so gorgeous! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.