Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy Independence Day! This year we are going really low key to celebrating. As in we aren't going anywhere or really doing anything. However, we did paint our nails (okay just the girls and I of course) in honor of our nation's birthday.



I've been thinking a lot about our nation and how much God has blessed us. By paralleling it with what I have been reading lately in Chronicles. In 1st and 2nd Chronicles the Bible shows how God blessed the nation of Israel as the kings and the nation chose to follow God. But when the kings or the nation chose to follow the gods around them God did not bless the nation. It is very clear and evident in what I have been reading that God will bless the nation that follows Him.



This post is linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.