Thursday, July 26, 2012

Planning Adventures

I'm getting ready for a great adventure with some amazing junior highers this weekend. As I have been prepping and planning with the other leaders, one thing keeps coming to mind.
We can have great ideas and the "perfect" plans but God's plans and ideas are so much more better than ours. As we embark on our great adventure with our itinerary in hand, I am confident that it will be just a guideline of sorts that can totally change as we let God take the reins.
Life is like that if we let God take absolute control, our plans are then just guidelines as God directs our path.
A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord determines His steps. ~ Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.