Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days God's Grace

I cannot count how many times I have been asked how I homeschool four kids. I can tell you that it is only by God’s sufficient grace and no other way. That is the only way I can homeschool or be a mom or be a wife or do any of the things that I do at any point in time. I recently heard a message about grace that got me rethinking God’s grace.


"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me" ~ 2 Corinthians 12: 9 (ESV)


The word “sufficient” means that God’s grace is cut to the perfect size and shape for what one is facing. God’s gives the exact grace I need to homeschool each of my children. The grace God has for me is not the same grace that He has for any other mom. God’s grace is not a one size fits all; it is specific to each one of us. Not only does God give me the grace I need as a homeschooling mom, but He also gives my kids the exact grace they need to be my homeschool kids. Isn’t that amazing? God is perfect and all He gives us is perfect, even grace.

I'm participating in 31 Days along with over 1,000 other bloggers hosted by the Nesting Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.