Monday, May 5, 2008

Craziness and More Craziness

Okay so I had no idea just how crazy life would become for me and my little fam, no idea. My mom has been in town since last week and is leaving Wednesday. She spent most of last week at my house and now it is my sister's turn. My sister was here at my house too for a little bit last week for dinner then on Friday, I had my grandparents here as well. It was like a mini family reunion. Saturday I spent the entire day organizing the house, well, the kitchen mainly. I have yet to make this kitchen the most functioning for me and we moved in December.
Saturday night, Baby G slept THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!!! HOORAY! She didn't wake up until 7am - she slept 10 full hours. It was so amazing! I woke up with that wonderful panic that occurs the first time your baby sleeps all night long. Usually, this happens much earlier for me but I was still panic stricken and excited.
Sunday, oh man Sunday. Okay so we went to church, had a church potluck, went to Walmart to grab a gift for a birthday party, went to the birthday party, came home briefly and then went to my in-laws for a birthday dinner for my father in-law. So needless to say, I am exhausted beyond description. So was baby G, she didn't sleep through the night again *sigh* but, she slept until almost 10am this morning! And still took her normal 2 naps. Go figure.
Today my kids spent the day with Grandma and Papa. We decided to surprise my Little Man with a birthday dinner as he turned 9 last month right when we were celebrating my brother in-laws wedding. So the poor guy didn't really get to celebrate. When he came home today we had put a Happy Birthday sign up and surprised him with his requested dinner, cake and a couple presents. I didn't take any pictures even though I should have.
Wow, if you made it this far, you are probably needing a nap about now. I am still pretty tired and still have so much going on. So... how have you been?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't like our lives being so busy we can't even catch up with each other! I love SOOOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.