Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies Cookies and More Cookies

Can there ever be too many cookies at Christmas time? Or ever for that matter.


Our most recent cookie baking adventure included a batch of these little delectables, Almond Spritz Cookies. They are incredibly easy to make and oh so tasty. Especially with coffee, tea, or any other yummy drink. Or on top of desserts. Or by themselves, eaten by the handful.


I started making spritz when I was 10. I taught Princess K how to make them this year. We are making anther batch this week. I have pretty much eaten all of this batch. I drizzled some with chocolate, I love chocolate. And cookies. And cookies with chocolate. And cookies covered in chocolate. And - well I think you get the idea.


8 comments:

  1. This cookie looks devine. A beautiful shot, and tasty too I would imagine : )
    Dana @ Bungalow'56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy and sweet Tuesday shots!

    Blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cookies look so yummy. and that little chocolate swirl is so great. how can i make some of those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I haven't been by in a while, your cookies look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous-looking cookies! Last night was the first time in years that I've baked for Christmas (children are long-gone),and I told my husband it was too much work. ;-) We've decided to gift our neighbors with cookies and candy this year. Some of the 'little things that mean a lot' our minister has been preaching about this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spritz cookies! I made mine early in the month and they are gone all but the few I put in the freezer for Christmas eve. Yours are lovely! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive seen so many cookie photos and have yet to make any of my own! HOW SAD! They look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.