Monday, April 9, 2012

P52 Challenge Foolin' Around

It's been busy, busy, busy here and seriously the kids really just want to relax and hang out. Today I am obliging on this desire as last night was the third night in a row I was up all night with a little who is suffering from some serious allergies. I took this photo of the kids in the grass and we all immediately regretted it as everyone ended up itchy all over from laying in the grass. Silly momma didn't I know that was going to happen? Probably, okay yes, yes I did, but the picture did turn out pretty cute.

P52 14

I am looking forward to a low key week with no major commitments.

Photography Challenge theme for Week 14 was, "Foolin' Around." Linking up this post to Life With My 3 Boybarians P52 Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable picture. The black and white captures the fun of the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.