Friday, June 22, 2012

P52 Catching Up

This is my Project 52 Photography Challenge catching up post. We have had so many things going on that I really haven't been able to stay on top of it all. I prefer life to be slow and steady like a marathon, not fast and furious like a NASCAR race. However, sometimes you have to just go with the flow and adjust. Right now the flow is fast and crazy. Here are the photos I have taken for the photography challenge that I just haven't been able to post. I am linking up with week 24, Sunlight and then hopefully tomorrow, I will be back into the full swing of posting. I have so many posts just waiting to be written.




Week 19 - Still Life

There is a story with this daffodil. It was growing amongst a bunch of weeds along the side of our house. The girls found it so we cut the blooms and brought them int he house to enjoy. There was no way we could enjoy them where the plant had decided to grow - on it's own. 









Week 20 - Mothers

The girls gave me this sculpture for Mother's Day. The Best Mom Award. Isn't it great? The only problem is that if it is sitting in a room and you are walking past, you think it is a person. So, it now resides in our guestroom. You know, to freak out any guests we may have.




Week 21 - Favorites

One of our favorite things to do is go for walks. We have this great park with a lot of trails and paths to follow. I found this lovely thistle ready to bloom along one of our favorite paths.



Week 22 - Playtime

Little G's favorite thing to do is play. She loves to run, jump, bounce, fly, and move. Here she is playing at the park. See her face? Pure joy.


Week 23 - Water

Have you ever played badminton in the sprinklers? My girls have so much fun playing in the sprinklers. See the little ballpit balls, they also love playing badminton with those too. 



Week 24 - Sunlight

We went to a wedding last weekend. It was a blast the couple knows how to have fun. Me saying that a wedding was a blast is something because I hate weddings. I barely liked my own I hate weddings so much. I just think they can be so over done with stuff, that what really matters gets missed. However, it was hot, hot, HOT! The temp reached the century mark and beyond for the first time this year. I don't think anyone was really ready for the heat.



There you have it. 6 weeks of photos in one quick post.  I am linking this post to Project 52 over at Photography Essentials with Kent Weakley. Have a great Friday.
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.