Random Quirks Information
Here are the rules: “MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS”
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged
What exactly is a quirk? A peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; an odd mannerism.
I like that word peculiarity. Those who call Jesus their Savior are called to be a peculiar people. So… I guess having quirks is a good thing. Without further procrastinating here they are, 7 unspectacular quirks about me, Mommy Reg
1. There is a frozen yogurt shop in town that has been around for well um forever pretty much. I will only eat frozen yogurt with a plastic spoon. Metal spoons make it taste funny. And, top that with peanut butter cups, on the side, please.
2. Speaking of things frozen and peanut butter cups… My favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - miniatures --> From the freezer. Yep, if you open my freezer you will see a bag of miniature peanut butter cups.
3. I only drink milk if I am dunking chocolate chip cookies or Oreos. Then, before I pour that glass of milk, you will find that cup in the freezer. I like my milk and my cup ice cold.
4. I love symmetry and cannot stand it when things are asymmetrical. Decorations, candles wall hangings, it does not matter, I need them to be symmetrical.
5. I also love even numbers. The volume on the television has to be on an even number or I will accept a number divisible by 9. Often, I will put it on 27, which is an odd number but can be divided by nine. But, 26 and 28 would be preferred.
6. I have lived in our current home for almost a whole year and I have not put any pictures up at all. Okay, except for the much-needed curtains in the kitchen. And the map, skeleton, and school white board. That is the extent of décor in my place.
7. If I am watching a movie, chances are I am crocheting, prepping for school lessons, blogging, folding laundry, or picking up the living room. I have a hard time sitting still.
There you have it. 7 unspectacular quirks about me.
Okay, now to the task of tagging poor unfortunate souls to do this quirky meme. Hmmmm let me see. I think I will refrain from tagging anyone but if you feel so inclined… go ahead and list 7 unspectacular quirks about you.