Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quirkiness

Diane tagged me with a quirky meme. Now why would she do that? Would it be that posting 100 things about me was not enough? Or, maybe she really wants to know more than my 7 random things. Maybe, she thinks I need to post something, as it has been over a whole week since I have posted. Maybe she thinks I am full of quirkiness. Or, I bet it is because she already knows me so well she wants to see if there is something she doesn't know.

Random Quirks Information

Here are the rules: “MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS”
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you

4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged

What exactly is a quirk? A peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; an odd mannerism.
I like that word peculiarity. Those who call Jesus their Savior are called to be a peculiar people. So… I guess having quirks is a good thing. Without further procrastinating here they are, 7 unspectacular quirks about me, Mommy Reg

1. There is a frozen yogurt shop in town that has been around for well um forever pretty much. I will only eat frozen yogurt with a plastic spoon. Metal spoons make it taste funny. And, top that with peanut butter cups, on the side, please.

2. Speaking of things frozen and peanut butter cups… My favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - miniatures --> From the freezer. Yep, if you open my freezer you will see a bag of miniature peanut butter cups.

3. I only drink milk if I am dunking chocolate chip cookies or Oreos. Then, before I pour that glass of milk, you will find that cup in the freezer. I like my milk and my cup ice cold.

4. I love symmetry and cannot stand it when things are asymmetrical. Decorations, candles wall hangings, it does not matter, I need them to be symmetrical.

5. I also love even numbers. The volume on the television has to be on an even number or I will accept a number divisible by 9. Often, I will put it on 27, which is an odd number but can be divided by nine. But, 26 and 28 would be preferred.

6. I have lived in our current home for almost a whole year and I have not put any pictures up at all. Okay, except for the much-needed curtains in the kitchen. And the map, skeleton, and school white board. That is the extent of décor in my place.

7. If I am watching a movie, chances are I am crocheting, prepping for school lessons, blogging, folding laundry, or picking up the living room. I have a hard time sitting still.

There you have it. 7 unspectacular quirks about me.
Okay, now to the task of tagging poor unfortunate souls to do this quirky meme. Hmmmm let me see. I think I will refrain from tagging anyone but if you feel so inclined… go ahead and list 7 unspectacular quirks about you.


3 comments:

  1. Things have to be even or divisible by 5 for me. I am constantly counting letters on bulletin boards, etc. (My Mom and Oldest brother do it too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaddyReg

    Gee your weird.... I NEVER KNEW..:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very quirky indeed!! :)
    I, of course, have no quirks at all-hehehe. (You don't believe that do you.)
    I am going to have to do a 100 Things about Me very soon because I am almost on post 100. I really dread it!!
    I hope you are having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.